What Information is collected from the user (customer)?
- Personal information
- Contact information i.e.- postal address, email, phone etc.
- Your log of visiting www.springbalancers.com
- Your opinions, testimonials or any information you supply to us additionally by participating in contests/offers/surveys etc.
Why is such information collected from the user (customer)?
- To keep in regular communication with the customer
- To keep serving related products and services based on the subject of interests
- For shipping and mailing purpose
- To enhance www.springbalancers.com and improve your experience with Powermaster
What we do with this information?
- We keep it safe with our company records and use it to study the interests and preferences of our customers.
- All contact/personal preferences information used to keep you updated with new promotions/offers or in case of any issues with your order with us.
- We never sell or share your personal information with any Third Party.
Agreeing to Terms
Powermaster America reserves the right to make changes in this policy.
Your privacy is important to us at www.springbalancers.com. We strive to maintain the highest standards of integrity in all our operations. Similarly, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers, consumers and online visitors.